[pct-l] Solution to all PCT problems !!

I delurk about 3 times a year to put my 2 cents in.We all have our pet
peeves so I suggest that ALL illegals go home !! Leave this land (whats
left that is not spoiled) to the Native Americans.We did not claim
ownership ,we were stewards and respected nature.Think , if you can,how
the PCT would have been 200 yrs.ago !!!!
 In a more serious vein,think about saving the ANWR--the last bastion of
wilderness
that supports Native people.In my last post I said we were EXPORTING
Alaska's
oil per Senate bill passed in 1995.My reps.finally responded to repeated
letters to them and the news media and said this has stopped.We import
13 million barrels of oil a day but a new oil field can only produce
135,000 a day (the size of the pipeline )

Since the oil is not going anywhere,lets save this oil for future
generations--we have already bankrupted them by our defict spending.The
price they will receive may offset some of our mistakes.Sorry for a long
post but I think we should be letting our common views be heard in D.C.
        Write your reps.     Kojac