[pct-l] Immigrant worries

Hello,

I sectioned hiked from Warner Springs to Campo in 1998.
I had no problems with Illegals the whole time. I was contouring around Hauser Mountain on a beautiful breezy day. The trail winds among large boulders on a sunny chaparrel draped hillside. As I trucked along something made me look back where I either hallucinated or saw a young immigrant pearing over one of the large boulders I had just passed by. He quickly ducked and I quickly moved on.  I remember this vividly and think about it as I review my hike mentally from time to time.

They are not supposed to be here and we are not supposed to speed on the highways.  It is not my job to pass judgement.

As for safety, you will pass, but not see,  numerous illegals along the trail. I am convinced that during the day they are hiding just off of the trail waiting till dark. Just keep on trucking and they will not bother you.

Enjoy your hike and hope that they enjoy their stay in the good ol USA.  These folks for the most part are the hardest working people in this country.

Walking on,

David Craft