[pct-l] More Washington bug questions

My ten years of experience hiking in the Washington Cascades says that if you
are within a month of the snowmelt, expect mosquitos.  This means during normal
years you can expect mosquitos through August at higher elevations, or the first
hard freeze.  This year should be earlier for snowmelt...

However, Washington mosquitos are nowhere as virulent or prevalent as Oregon
mosquitos.  This is personal experience though...

Jeffrey Olson
Laramie Wyoming...