[pct-l] help/hi

I thought MY toes had gotten to the computer somehow until I saw your name,
Wendy!  :-)
karen

hi we are the toes of a hiker from long ago. We need to feel the dirt under
our feet.we felt the dirt of california near mexico and up through
vermillion valley. We crunched the snow from canada down to oregon. Now we
must finish. our body does not want to go but we the feet and brain will get
the rest moving. What i need is help. we are tring to fingure out when the
best time is to go. We hate I mean HATE those big huge mozzies that carry
off bears and elk. But we also do not want to drie up like a prune. so if
any one can help us we would greatly thank you.
from the toes of wendy