[pct-l] Make and stove, win a prize

 Just kidding!! I will bring my tin snips, cat food cans, J.B. etc. to the
kick-off and help any thru-hiker built a stove at this years kick-off. The
key to a hot stove ( Since all alcohol should burn at the same rate) is the
build a burner that allows the alcohol to burn at a high rate for good
boiling times. For one ,the stove must be able to receive plenty of oxygen.
Second, it must be able to throw out as much vapor as possible. You can do
this by having the alcohol under pressure or by having a large opening in
your burner. I owe most my knowledge of these little cookers to Roy Robinson,
Ron Moak and Bob Reiss . Bottom line is they are very light for a thru-hiker,
simple to operate and fun to make. See you at the kick-off!