[pct-l] Ankle Pain

Has anyone out there ever experienced 'ankle pain, probably from twisting,'
while hiking? The pain seems to be on the outside of the ankle (not the
tendon of the foot). I don't recall the exact moment that it started, but
suspect I may have done something unusual to it when I was hiking
cross-country in the local desert mountains.

If so, is there any fix for it other than to stay off it for a while?

Thanks for any ideas/opinions of what's wrong and how to fix it.

Thanks,
Charlie

multipart/alternative
  text/html