[pct-l] Nike - The great conspiracy

I wholeheartdley "endorse" Ron's comments.

Without feedback, TNF, SD, even GL, would not redesign products
we want.

I see no  particular endorsement of Nike BY the PCTA, tacit or
otherwise.  A statement explicitly rendering that endorsement
has to be seen before you can whine about it :-) <g>...

And if the PCTA did, and got some money? So what!! A **lot** of
groups endorse products for cash. Hike your own hike! Capitalism
still beats what any  dictator is got going somewhere else. And I
bet they would use it to stash water, fund a trail repair party,
etc etc. (oh party = work party in this case; not party party!)

<g>

Rich