[pct-l] alcohol stoves

>  Getting ready for a PCT thru-hike and still ho-humming about what kind of
stove to bring. I've heard alcohol is easy to get and the stoves extremeley
light, but I also imagine the cooking time must be considerable. Would
anyone recommend such a stove for daily cooking and, if not, are there any
suggestions for other stove-types?

just got back after spending a few days on the queets river in olympic
national park,where i had a chance to try out a couple of different alcohol
stoves.i did`nt find cooking time to be any longer than my trusty old 8r and
the set up time was much less,no priming just pour and light. i did find
that they used  a little more fuel,than my gas stove,but still not a
considerable amount more. after trying alcohol out, it seems to be the way
to go.

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/