[pct-l] the strange aura...at ADZPCTKO

  I cannot attend this year, but I still have all the feelings for this
event, everyone made me feel so welcome and I enjoyed the event so
much.......

 When I picked up Monte at the SanDiego airport last year I was just a 3
hour drive to Campo.
This year I am a two day drive.

The most fun I think, is getting a picture in your mind of what the
different lister look like.
Monte, I thought, was the most arbitral person on the list. He was always
complaining about this and that in our government. Especially fees for the
various areas.  I expected to pick up a Crusty, and a little Grouchy old
man.  Lo and Behold, this curly head young man appeared and so gentle. Such
a treat and was I wrong.
The aura is there.

Have a marvelous time and a great hike to the class of 2001
Cheers,
Marge   (the old gal)