[pct-l] New updates a Fallingwater.

Over the last few months many people have ask when was I planning on doing
something to my website. After www.fallingwater.com/pct2000 has been in
sever state of neglect for quite a while.

Well in the past couple of weeks, I've been doing a complete makeover. In
the process, I've added a number of new articles, reorganized the existing
newsletters into stories and added pictures, and rewritten the gear section
to reflect what I did carry and not what I planned to.

I've still got lots of work left to do. There are many pages of journals
that need to be rewritten and photos that need processing. Over the coming
months I hope to have the journals completely up to date.

Hopefully, you'll find an item or two of interest.

Ron
Ron "Fallingwater" Moak
http://www.fallingwater.com/