[pct-l] Feathered Friends

AWESOME CHOICE OF SLEEPING BAGS!!!!
Pick and choose any design to suit your needs they are all extremely high
quality!
The most versatile company in sleeping bags available. "You can customize
anything, length, overfill, girth, options of removable hood, etc." Well
worth the money invested!

Valerie:-)

P.S. Stop washing your sleeping bags in that powdered
CHEER....hahahahahaha:-)