[pct-l] Re: Southern Section and Immigrant Worries

Hey Senor I no speak ingles very well. I am a illigial immegrant. SEveral of
my hermosos, tias and amigios weesh to return to mehico. We are weery of
paying our eelctric bills in California. We don't need no steenkin PG&E. We
have pride and no wish to face border guards who say I told you so and good
ridance, So we decide to attend, how you say, AZDPCTKO for directions to PCT
and to rob you. Send directions, por favor. Mucho Gracias. Juan