[pct-l] Best Gizmos's and new E-mail address!

The natural gas reserves that I found "four miles down" (actually only one
mile down) are now paying me royalties, at the well head, $14 / mmBtu!  Now
that would be great for me if the damn well was making a little more than the
piddling dittle it does now!

For fun I will bring my own "no name" double burner, propane/butane cartridge
stove.  The frame looks like the old Northface "A Frame" tent with four legs
and two burners that screw into the main body.  Each burner has its own
control knob.  It is a beaut, made of aluminum and heavier than most.  I
thought it would be great for cooking for two but when my partner left me on
the sixth day of the hike I never really re-examined my strategy.  I carried
it whole damn way and only used a single burner ever!  Yes, I know, stupid,
stupid, stupid.  You'll think that I'm even stupider when you pick it up!

Greg "Strider" Hummel