[pct-l] BIGGG FYI!!!!

Richard Winterstein wrote:
"Thanks for setting this up, Valerie!  Please tell the manager of the
C-21
how much everyone in the hiking community appreciates her support and
assistance.  Could you also find out how long she'll hold packages and
whether there are any other restrictions she'd like hikers to observe?
(In
particular, will there be a fee for this service?)  Thanks again!!"

NO FEE!!!! She is a great lady. I spoke to her again today and she also
wanted me to inform everyone that you can send your package anyway you
wish
(UPS or USPS) and she will hold them for a month. You are all very
welcome for the support! I love my job! And I love helping people with
their life long goals with the PCT. Happy Hiking everyone, I can't wait
till the Kick Off to meet you all:-)

Valerie