[pct-l] Power

Greg and I have agreed to cash in out overinflated California real estate
and, between us, buy Oregon. Based on the two of us owning a section of the
PCT we hearby institute the following regulations.

1-Thruhikers are allowed
-Thruhikers must not camp within 300 yards of any campground populated by
citizen hikers.
-Thruhikers, when passing thru areas populated by citizen hikers, thruhikers
must wave arms and shout "unclean, unclean" in a loud voice
-Thruhikers must be properly groomed and attired
--Male thruhikers mus have neat short hair that does not touch the ears.
Beards are not allowed
--Female thruhikers must have long hair, wear mini-skirts and 3" heels.

2-Permits are required.
-Price is $3000 per night
-In lieu of price, evidence of voting for Prince Goerge W is acceptable
alternative.

3-Horses are not allowed. Please use trail motorcycles, dirt bikes and SUVs
[note: those horses who cast votes for Prince George W are allowed]

Please be advised, more regulations will follow