[pct-l] bail out point?

Dearest Friends,

I always plan for success, but I like to keep in the very very very back of
my brain the possibility that along the way I may get bitten by a snake,
bear, or fellow hiker or get sick and unable to hike with a need to get to a
town.  Along the way, I remember bail out areas in many places (including
the infamously familiar Cedar Grove before Pinchot Pass), but I can't
remember if once you get past Agua Dulce if there is any way to grab a
hitchhike to a town before Tehachipi...does anything glaring stick out in
anyone's head?  I'm at work, leaving my guidebook at home so as not to
distract me too much, and I would like to add any info to my spreadsheet...
:)

Never really working at work,
Talus