[pct-l] New to list

Hey guys,
I was pointed toward you by Jerry of backpackgeartest list. I've got a =
double agenda. First is, time permiting, I plan on challenging myself to =
thru hiking the PCT in a couple years and want to hear others plans, =
stories. I'm mostly familiar with the Washington portion of it, having =
backpacked and climbed in the Cascades. Also done backpacking in Olympic =
National Park, Canada's Banff, Glacier, and hope to hit Big Bend before =
it gets too hot. I've camped and traveled almost everywhere in =
contenental US.=20

Second on my agenda is interviewing someone who has already hiked the =
PCT for my web site http://www.hikethewild.com I've interviewed a guy =
who did the AT last year, but would like to take readers on other thru =
hikes. If you are interested you can send me a personal email to =
word-witch@mindspring.com . Also in need of anyone interested in writing =
tech articles or destination articles. Definately check out the site =
first if you are interested.

Gina L.

multipart/alternative
  text/html