[pct-l] Re: footwear

Yes-

Do a topozone on Montezuma, CO- west of Denver about
60 or so miles. Great trail head- you can head towards several
forteeners-- but the best part is that the fireroad is is good condition,
snow free and goes to 11,500 feet so u can get an awesome high
camp with a spectacular view.

Rich

PS-

U can go to RMNP and head up the Longs Peak trail and make it to the
Keyhole with your GF.  Beautiful trail.