[pct-l] 3rd ADZPCTKO

A couple updates on the ADZ:

Those hikers wanting a ride from Lake Morena to the border on Friday, April
27th, need to be at Lake Morena ready to go by 6:00 AM.  In this way, an
early start at the border is ensured.  Volunteers will be there to ferry
people to the border and some will be present in the campsites thereafter to
watch over any gear that you wish to leave at Lake Morena.

Speaking of volunteers, about twenty individuals (about double last year's!)
have come forward to offer money, time, labor, food, water, drinks,
transportation and all of the things that make the ADZ so great.   THANK
YOU!!!

If you would like to contribute, we find that all required things have been
identified and offered to be supplied already.  However, the funds to
purchase food, drinks, campsites and bribes to the Lake Morena rangers would
be useful.  A very few individuals contribute large amounts to make this
happen and it would be nice to lighten our dependence on so few.  Since there
is no official ADZ organization, your donations are not tax deductible, as
far as I know.

No donations will be taken from 2001 section or thru hikers.  (Wait a year,
come back to the 4th ADZ and contribute to the 2002's)

Make out and send your donations to:

Greg Hummel
23239 Ironhorse Canyon Rd.
Diamond Bar, CA 91765

THANKS TO LAST YEARS DONORS!
- GVP GEAR
- Mike Scawen
- Larry Hillberg
- Marge (the old gal) Prothman   (who violated the rule against hiker
contributions!)
- Paul Dietrich

Greg "Strider" Hummel