[pct-l] US Post Office Info

This info may be useful to some others on the list:   My son, Brian, hadn't
called me as expected from Port Clinton, PA.  Turns out the only payphone he
could find was out of order.  Before he called in from Wind Gap, two days
later, I decided to call the post office to see if he had picked up his care
package.  How to find their phone number?  Here's an easy way to find the
number of any official post office.  (No, it won't help you at Belden.)

Log on to "www.usps.com", then click on the "locate post offices" tab.  This
is intended to tell you where your nearest post office is, when you put in
your address.  Enter the zip code of the p.o. on the form, and enter "General
Delivery" in the space for the required Delivery Address.  You will be
rewarded with the street address and the phone number of the post office.

Now, if I could only get them to answer the phone on Saturday....