[pct-l] Seattle Trail Fest

 Had a good time this weekend. Saw Stephenie Barbee's slides of her 1999 PCT
trip and also meet Jeremy Wilson who did the trail in 1996. He was the very
first guy to stay at Aqua Dulce at Donna's trailer and almost got beat up by
the husband. ( Great Story!!)  I also talked to " Backpacker's" Paul Clevland
and John Hardin. Super nice guys who are very down to earth. They want me to
write a small article on alcohol stoves. ( I will be sure to give proper
credit to certain people) If my story is well received, I may do another the
following month called " Guns for the trail" . Just kidding!!!! Relax Brick.
Mad Monte