[pct-l] Re: Trail Running

Angeles Crest 100 runs about 50 miles of the PCT near Wrightwood
http://www.ac100.com/

The PCT 50 miler and Smuggler 50 miler run on the PCT near Campo
http://www.movinshoes.com/surf/smuggler_01.html
http://www.movinshoes.com/surf/pct_info.html

The Leona Divide 50 runs on the PCT by Lake Hughs (near Agua Dulce)
http://www.leonadivide.com/

The Cascade Crest 100 miler runs on the PCT in around Easton, Washington
http://www.ultrarunner.net/ccc100main.html

There are more, but those are the ones off the top of my head. Most of
these runs have been going for 10-20 years, and no one has seemed to
notice, except for the USFS folks who keep issuing the permits.

-Brick