[pct-l] Bill 602P! OH, PLEASE!

:-(((

Hey DUDe!! Lighten up!!! everyone makes a mistake-- and she apologized--
how was she supposed to know...not everyone is as "smart" as u r...

you are not being nice for a hiker man---- if fact I dont believe you
ever been on a trail to tell you the truth-- you just come here to rant
and u dont sound like no trail person to me....

and dont bother answering this unless U  apologize now.!