[pct-l] Paddy's Gear

Since the new owner has the same email address, I'd have to guess it's his
wife!

I'm happy to hear you finally got your order.  I think I was on the AT and
during a day off I was checking the pct archives when I read about your
dilemma.  I think it best to email paddysgear@aol.com to set your order up
beforehand.  They sure do have great prices and I never heard of him ripping
anyone off.

Sly

In a message dated 2/4/2001 1:20:44 PM Eastern Standard Time, goforth@cio.net