[pct-l] PCT Hike

Jim Kinney
Bonney Lake, Wa

I am planning to hike the PCT from Walker Pass to Campo this year.  My
plan is to start the 1st of April at Walker Pass.  I wonder if this is
early enough to be able to get through from Mojave to Aqua Dulce without
being really warm.  Should I start in March if possible or would it be
best to start at Campo?  This will be my last sections of the PCT so I
have some experience on the trail but not much with lack of water and
abundance of heat.  I do have leeway in starting time.  I know there is
possibilities of snow in the San Gabriels, San Brenardino,  and San
Jacinto mountains during my time frame of April and June but is that a
serious problem.  Comments and information would be appreciated.