[pct-l] Tractors on the PCT

Howdy listers.

It's time to get things fired up around here.

I am the proud owner of a 30 ton catepillar tractor
(it has a cool orange pinstripe on it and uses diesel
and gets 12 miles to the gallon), and I've been riding
on a little used portion of the PCT.  Well, actually,
I don't want to damage your trail, so I make sure my
tread is at least a foot or two off to the left or
right of the actual PCT.  If there is a tree, root or
rock in my way, I cross over the trail to the other
side.  I just wanted your opinion on it.

Before y'all get fired up, I would like to say that I
am careful when I am on the trail.  I keep my speed to
about 20 miles per hour and always honk when I go
around corners.  What'd'yall think?

-Amigoinmytractor

----
seriously, i had a funny run in with a biker this
summer.  i drilled into him when I caught him on the
trail just south of desolation wilderness.  after my 3
minute rant and rave of disgust and all i could get
out, he showed me his map and politely proved to me
that i was not on the PCT, and actually headed in the
wrong direction.
you wouldn't believe the size of the sorry i gave him!