[pct-l] Poor old Mr. Dusy

Is my person excepted from this survey?

-----Original Message-----
From: CMountainDave@aol.com [mailto:CMountainDave@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2001 2:53 PM
To: pct-l@backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Poor old Mr. Dusy

I'd like to come to the aid of Mr Dusy by taking a survey. And remember- let

he who is without sin cast the first stone. Let's have a show of hands from
all those on this list who have never ever kept anything with any odor at
all
in their tent, have dutifully hung their food or used a bear canister each
and every time they have camped AND cooked their food 100 yards from camp.
Then let's have a show of hands of those who have had their tents ripped
into
by some pushy bear looking for food, WHILE THE TENT WAS OCCUPIED. Got a
hunch
both lists are gonna be pretty short. However those on the first list
qualify
for my ethics credo of never ever questioning authority. Congratulations!