[pct-l] Apology

kGulp!!  sorry about the last two posts, which were meant to go to a
person, not the whole
 PCT mailing list!

The change in the PCT mailing list software created this problem without my
knowing it.
I used to just press the"reply to author"option and it would send a email
to the indivdual who posted to the list.  the "author" is now the list
itself, so I can no longer use that option, but I note that the indivdual"s
address is given conveniently at the top of each post.  So even though I am
close to computer challenged, I think I can handle it.  I just wish that I
had known about it earlier .

Joanne