[pct-l] raw pizza

I don't know if I agree with all of the raw food claims but heck it's not as
if you're talking about killing someone.   Go for it, tell us  how it works,
maybe we'll learn something.  I also have to admit that I don't necesarily
agree with the 5,000 calorie claim either.  While on the AT I suspect that I
was getting less calories than most people (3,000 -4,000) but I never lost
weight and actually gained 5 pounds.  The difference......  no junk food.
I'm pretty convinced that an equal number of calories in a snicker bar and a
dried fig are entirely different  (this is not to imply that I would not
have gladly traded my dried fig for a snickers bar!!!)  Anyways,  viva la
difference and I can gurantee that you will never see me on the trail with
snickers,  raw sprouts or corn pasta!!!!

To:            CMountainDave@aol.com
Cc:            pct-l@backcountry.net