[pct-l] raw food

man, i feel like someone sicked their dogs on me :)
anyway, my life is crazy busy right now so i'll need a few days to respond
to all this.  and i ain't gonna spend my time looking for a controlled study
to 'prove' the obvious.  anybody seen any controlled studies showing that
controlled studies can actually control all factors and prove anything.  not
me.  that's why a controlled study will never convince me of anything,
whether it supports my idea or not.  i can find ten 'controlled' studies to
which support any idea.  and ten more which support the opposite.  those who
have studied physics know that light is either a wave or a particle
depending on what you look for.  all controlled studies have the same flaw -
there is no objective reality!  in the end, nothing is provable.  that's the
beauty of life, you have to rely on your intuition...

To:            "'doug walsh'" <dougwalsh64@hotmail.com>, pct-l@edina.hack.net