No Subject

So you are saying that no animal ever dies of old age?
If all animals are killed before they die of old age, then maybe they die
before they can get any degenerative diseases........
In any event this doesn't really have any bearing on the original question.

Uh, right -- I think that's the point -- if animals in the wild die before
they reach old age (which, as I understand it, nearly all do), then the fact
that they do not die of degenerative diseases is not evidence that their
diet would not lead to degenerative diseases if they did live long enough --
that's the bearing on the original question.

.-=Karen

To:            "Pacific Crest Trail" <pct-l@backcountry.net>