[pct-l] PCT Hikers

 After watching Fallingwater's slides on CD, I wish to thank all the hikers I
met this year surrounding the PCT. ( Both this year's current and former) To
see many of those faces again just makes me wish I could repeat last year's
experience over and over!  You can really see the joy and honest delight in
the faces of the hikers as they pig out at some trail town pizza joint. There
is no experience like a long thru-hike and no trail with the flavor of the
PCT.

To:            unclemilt@backcountry.net