[pct-l] Cutting up books

At 11:54 AM 12/6/00 , Tom Rogers wrote:
>  I cut it up and, like the guide, only
>carried the applicable pages through each section.

I cut up my books and carried only the "applicable" pages too.

I discovered that often, near the end of a section but before the town
stop, I REALLY wished I had the pages for the next section for planning
reasons.

I ended up having the pages for the section after next mailed in my boxes.
This never would have occurred to me in my planning.

Then again, I;ve seen folks with the whole CA guidebook in their packs

To:            pct-l@backcountry.net