Re: [pct-l] Forest Service

Monte,
    Won't try to respond to ALL your post; most of which I disagree
with.

    Wait and see if we get locked out of our National Forests and Parks
with George W (for wimp) Bush in the White House and Repulsives in
control of both houses of Congress. Instead of lock-out of ranchers,
miners, and loggers; I expect the forests to be turned over to these
groups to do with as they please and the government (and the rest of us)
won't get a dime; all in the name of "free enterprise" and "less
government", etcetera.

    As to abortion; I think the subject is way off subject for this
list. I don't like it; however I believe it is a woman's right to choose
how her body is used. Forget the "privacy" issue and stick to the
Constitution -- what business of the government is it if a woman has an
abortion? Not a liberal but rather a conservative "pro-choice" belief.

    As to gun control; I'm more interested in stopping crime than
eliminating private ownership and/or possession of arms.

    My 2¢ worth.

John

To:            pct-l@backcountry.net