[pct-l] nambee pambee

Cool, I'm a Nambee Pambee and a Sissy,  actually I've been walking around
saying Nambee Pambee all night just cause it has a nice ring to it.  I'm
also not opposed to political discussions about the trail but I don't
remember your dumb joke having anything to do with the trail.  You also
assume that I'm not a Conservative which may or not be the case.  I was
actually enjoying your toe nail fungus story Montedodge so please continue
on with that when you're done with your temper tantrum (all this is said
tongue in cheek with no intent to offend any sensitive liberal or
conservative minds)  :)

To:            "'CMountainDave@aol.com'" <CMountainDave@aol.com>, "Reynolds, WT" <reynolds@ilan.com>, pct-l@backcountry.net