[pct-l] Re: footwear

Montedodge@aol.com wrote:

>( Don't forget a set of Seal Skin socks for
>use in wet Washington and snow in the Sierras) Or at least bread sacks.

Probably ok for those with normally dry feet.

My feet sweat freely during any normal activity at temperatures >65 F. I
can't imagine the fungus/bacteria and other skin problems that would occur
if I subjected them to a daily day-long sauna. I'd rather be cool and wet
(achievable with any non-cotton sock) than hot and mushy.

YMMV.

scott t.

To:            Scott Thompson <sdt@metro.net>, pct-l@edina.hack.net