[pct-l] New Balance Shoes

 The New Balance shoes used most often were 803's ,which will be discontinued
after December this year. Also 802's . The 803's will be replaced by the new
804's. ( 803's can be now bought at close out prices at REI and even Big 5
for around 65.00 ( reg. was over 80.00) I never heard anyone complain about
the New Balance shoes yet. ( some use a spenco insoles though for extra cush)
About 2 pair will do this trail. ( Don't forget a set of Seal Skin socks for
use in wet Washington and snow in the Sierras) Or at least bread sacks. PS.
Hey Luke, save me a T-shirt!!! I bring my money.

To:            PCT-L@backcountry.net