[pct-l] Shady Government??

 Does any body really believe our Government is a tad shady?? The US Forest
Service is our friend!!! ( Really ,trust me) They are only out for our best
interest!! Their idea for the PCT is really the best for all!! ( And the
Easter Bunny loves rabbit soup!!!) This is small potatoes compared to the
gulf war illneses cover-up. ( which is from Decaded Uranium used in the
shells we shot at enemy tanks and buildings.  Of the the  half million troops
sent over there, 287,000 have filed  claims and 9500 are now dead!!! ) This
is not PCT related so call me for more infor. 1-360-956-1896.