[pct-l] Walk on & Scott W.

First off, congratulations Dave for getting so far.  Your & Scott's return
trip on the PCT was a great source of conversation, speculation, and
entertainemnt for this year's crop of thru-hikers.  I had envisioned the two
of you neck & neck, wrestling in the dirt 25 feet from the monument at
Campo, each trying to be the first to touch the border :)  I'm wondering if
anyone out there knows if there's a way to keep up with Scott Williamson's
progress.  I figure he has to either be getting pretty close by now, or else
he's off the trail.  It would be great if there was some kind of "Where's
Scott?" website or mailing list.  Anyone who has the "inside scoop" on his
whereabouts, please feel free to post them to the list.  I'm sure I'm not
the only one curious about his journey.

Staggerin' Willie
Charter Member of T.H.A.T.H.
(Thru-Hikers Against Thru-Hiking)