[pct-l] Congratulations

I just want to say "well done" to all those who tried the PCT this year.  I
went to the
ADZPCTKO in April and met a some of this year's participants.  One fellow
lived near the trail and seem to be a novice with high hopes.  A young women
had the GoLite pack and I think bought some Jiffy Pop that I recommended at
the Lake Morena store.  I helped a couple do some slack packing and they
planned on being married on the hike.  And of course Marge and her
outstanding attitude for a seasoned citizen.  Truly a unique adventure with
unique people.  I have often thought about all of them these past months and
hoped they found the trail all they had imagined and more.  For the
thru-hikers, I personally don't care if they finished, just that they
journeyed.  Cheers, Switchback