[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [pct-l] titanium vs aluminum cookware
- Subject: RE: [pct-l] titanium vs aluminum cookware
- From: "Kelly Miller" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 17:53:05 -0600
- Reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The 4 1/2 cup grease pot weighs 4.2 oz, or .262 lbs, with lid. The choice is easy.
> I bought and now use an Evernew .9 liter titanium
> non-stick pot on the trail verses my old Sigg 1 liter
> aluminum pot. By my scale, the titanium one weighs .30
> lbs. while the old aluminum weighs .56 lbs., saving me
> a quarter of a pound. The new titanium pot seems to
> work better too.
> The choice is up to you.
* From the PCT-L | Need help? http://www.backcountry.net/faq.html *