[pct-l] Re: light, reflective material for windscreen

I use a section of aluminum dryer vent - the collapsing/expandable kind. I use it with my alcohol stove, but I've also used it with a Gaz. It works very well, but crushes easily. You do need some air space at the bottom for oxegyn to get in. I clipped a couple of V vents which I orient away from the wind.

katt