[pct-l] New product test

I didn't make something clear. I'll get it right sooner or later. If you want to participate in the water filter testing please send an email to the backpackgeartest list. I don't want to send something to someone that isn't interested in that particular piece of gear. I'm not sure how this first one will go but I'm sure we'll get better at it. I'm just going to forward 10 of the emails to the manufacturer so I guess you should include your mailing address. If you don't we can see what happens. I don't know how far they are willing to go, like emailing you for your mailing address. We'll see if that happens. When you get the product be sure and let the list know. I need to know if there is a problem and we need to know if this all works. Hope this is the start of something good. Pass the word.
Jerry

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---