[pct-l] Oregon--connecting with ALDHA

I'm looking at hiking for three or four leisurely days either north or south
on the PCT to Mazama Lodge, arriving there for the meeting on the 29th, but
I don't have a copy of the trail guide (it apparently hasn't been printed
yet).  I would be most grateful if anyone who has the guide would copy and
fax me the pages related to, say, 50 miles north and south of the Lodge.

Does anyone know how close the PCT comes to the lodge?

And a more outrageous request: Would anyone out there be willing to drive me
to the trail from the airport?  If I pull this off, I will be arriving
sometime between the 22d and the 25th.

Peter Haskell
www.onthecrest.com
Fax 713-439-0011