[pct-l] New Alcohol Stove!!!!

 Just got a new alcohol stove yesterday from my Mom found in Kellogg Idaho.
Stamped Pat. is Sept. 8th 1908 and is made of nickel plated brass from the
Landers, Frary and Clark Company. Only has five main jets, but works on
pressure and sounds like a Svea in action. ( Stamp on burner plate says
Universal No. 0 alcohol stove) Weight is a tad more than a Bob Reiss or Roy
Robinson production ( a whopping 35 oz.!!! ) , but in sure looks pretty. I
will need another piano soon to put my collection of arcade cooking devises
on. Also found an old lightweight (15 oz. ) " Glogau &Co. Alcohol burner made
in Chicaco.  I didn't realize how many alcohol stoves were around at the turn
of the century. Even in the " National Geographic Book" The Pacific Crest
Trail cir 1974, Will Gray and company claimed to use " a small alcohol
burner". I'll sign off now before I put anymore of you to sleep with stove
trivia. I now have claim of the World's largest old Stove collection!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA