[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [pct-l] permit in washington, border crossing

>  I've been told by the Okanagon NF (and indirectly North Cascades National
Park), that I don't need a permit to hike the trail from Canada to
Snoqualmie. Is this true? Seems odd...
>  i hike in that area all the time,all iv`e ever had to do was fill out a
wilderness permit at the trail head,and away i go.

Say Bye to Slow Internet!

* From the PCT-L |  Need help? http://www.backcountry.net/faq.html  *