Re: [pct-l] RE: RE: [at-l] filter

I'm interested in the factual data on this.  Who specifically are those who
least admires the PUR?  Where can I see their "science"?  Where can I see
the independent research?

I'm interested in forming my own opinion based on the facts themselves.  I'm
not trying to fan any flames, but I agree with the middle quote below:  It
is facts that we each need to sift through, not summaries of facts.

thanks