Re: [pct-l] bear canisters?

Dear Roy,
I have been very pleased with The SubPack II, the Bearproof Cooler.  At
12 oz. total, it is much lighter than the cannister, and in addition to
Bear Proofing, it keeps my food cool while at base camp.  You can check
it out at www.subpack.com.

On Sat, 22 Jul 2000 22:59:08 EDT ROYROBIN@aol.com writes:
> In a message dated 7/22/00 11:37:50 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
> jjubie@icubed.com writes:
>
> << washington state - snoqualmie to manning park.
>  any recommendations on bear canisters?  there doesnt see to be too
> many
>  choices.  i found about 3 on-line and they are all about 2.5
> pounds.
>  any tips or suggestions would be appreciated.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.