Re: [pct-l] cuisine challegne

> Last Sunday I packed 25 different dinners and wrote down all
> the recipes.  If any of them turn out scrumptious I will be happy
> to share them.

The unimaginative (foodwise) among us would really like to
see all 25, scrumptious or not.  Many of us are at the "edible,
or not" stage of cooking proficiency.

> These recipes require no cooking.  Just boil water, pour it on
> the stuff , cover it, and let it sit for 20 minutes, and eat it.

Oh, ow!  For the people to whom my first paragraph was referring,
boiling water is the epitome of complex haute cuisine, and for you
to call that awesome skill "not cooking" ... well, that just hurts.

 -- Alice "or was it John?" Waters