[pct-l] Lost Camera

Hi all,
I lost my camera, an Olympus Stylus 115 Zoom, in the vicinity of Agua Dulce
on June 1.  I was leaving the trail temporarily and only realized the loss
as I was preparing to resume my hike tomorrow at Kennedy Meadows (decided to
skip the Mohave for now).
The camera was in a black canvas pouch.  I think I left it outside the Agua
Dulce store/post office, but got negative responses to queries there.
Please respond privately, no questions.  And yes, the hike is going great...
See you on the trail, Hobbit